How do I migrate from old CDN.NET site to the new one?
Switching from the old portal of CDN.net to the new one is fairly cut and dry as in not difficult, but rather deleting and then re-adding again. The biggest difference will be in the interface from which you will manage your resources.
Follow our steps to ensure that your move is smooth and seamless.
1. The first step is to register at the new site (www.cdn.net). The old site would have been taken down by now and the new one should be showing. There is only one package on the new site and it works in a similar fashion as the old site, but this time, you have the option of which regions you wish to use (ie. North America, Europe, Asia Pacific etc) . Prices will also be listed for each region and they remain as discounted as ever!
2. At this point, you would have 2 x registration details; one each from the old site and the new one.
3. When you log into the new site, your user interface will be completely different. Click on Manage.
4. The Manage button takes you to a list of the products that you have with us. Next, please click on “Auto Top Up $10”. The button at the bottom left “Add PAYG” is to pay for an additional pre-paid CDN package under the same account.
5. Now, you should see 3 Tabs:
a) CDN Resources
Shows you a list of all the resources that you have
Showing you billing details
c) Add New Resources
Adding the resource and choosing the regions you wish to use.
6. Click “Add New Resource”
7. Once you do this, please go ahead and add your resource and the Origin. Don't forget to choose which region you prefer!
8. Instructions will be given once you click create CDN Resource. Then you change your DNS.
9. At this point, please remove your resources from the old account and continue your services with the new one. Any credits left on the old account that need to be transferred, please contact support and we will do this for you.