1. After logging into https://hb.cdn.net, navigate to the Dashboard, and click on your package on which you wish to add the Live Streaming resource.
2. Now, this is where things get a little strange. You need to open one of your HTTP Pull Resources, then click on OnApp Login to get your credentials
3. Now open cp2.cdn.net in another tab and copy your login credentials into the fields.
3. From your cp2.cdn.net account, navigate to resources, then click the add button to create a new resource.
4. Click on live streaming, then next.
5. Input the cdn hostname, which is the hostname from which you'll be serving the stream, then select either internal or external publishing point. An internal publishing point uses one of our live streaming cdn servers as the publishing point, and an external publishing point is used if you already have a publishing point.
6. If you chose internal publishing point then now you'll want to use the next section of resource creation to select which servers you'd like to use as your primary and failover publishing points. Then click "Create CDN Resource."
7. Navigate to the instructions tab, and follow the directions there to finish configuring your streaming resource.