This means that someone else on our CDN network has already created a cdn hosntame with the name you chose. Unfortunately, the only way for you to work around this is to create a new CDN hostname with a unique name.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take for a CDN resource to be set live?
- CDN Hostname Format
- Best Practice for Full Site Acceleration
- CDN Origin Criteria
- How do I set up a CDN resource?
- I get an "Problem creating CDN An error occurred managing the resource remotely, please try again later. publishedName xxxxxxx is taken" error
- How many CDN resources can I set up?
- How do I configure my cname?
- Verifying your CNAME status