The cache expiry timer starts from when the file transfer from the origin is complete (1st request)
Articles in this section
- Using Amazon S3 and CDN.net
- How does CDN.net handle Range or Partial (HTTP 206) requests
- Hotlinking Policy
- FLV/MP4 Pseudo Streaming
- How long does a purge take to complete?
- When does the cache expiry timer start?
- My site has both static and dynamic content. Which will be served by CDN.net?
- How often does the cache expire?
- Gzip Handling
- Why aren't all my files gzip compressed?