The detailed workflow is as follows:
(1) The content owner will publish the live event through a video camera, live encoder, etc using a publishing point server within the CDN, or
(1b) Use an existing external publishing point for the live streaming source
(2) The live streaming will be served through the streaming edge servers within the CDN
(3) A visitor requests to view the live event
(4) The CDN.net core logic determines which streaming edge server is best placed to deliver that content.
(5) Visitor load the video at the fastest speed