We can support progressive download on our http pull CDN service however for clients looking to host large video files in the hundreds of megabytes they should consider contacting support to arrange a prefetch on the larger files for a better user experience to avoid the playback stalling should the end user seek forward.
Articles in this section
- Adding a secure token
- Why aren't Android users getting any sound
- [Portal.cdn.net] Setting up a live streaming resource
- Manual Streaming URL for Different Players
- HLS stream delay / latency
- Delay for HLS
- Live Streaming Authentication
- Stream Type Supported by CDN.NET
- How does livestreaming work on CDN.net?
- Does CDN.net support progressive download / video on demand?