Once you create your CDN resource, it will take just a few minutes for it to be live. Likewise, if you adjust a CDN hostname or origin, there will also be a 1-2 minute time for the changes to take effect.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take for a CDN resource to be set live?
- CDN Hostname Format
- Best Practice for Full Site Acceleration
- CDN Origin Criteria
- How do I set up a CDN resource?
- I get an "Problem creating CDN An error occurred managing the resource remotely, please try again later. publishedName xxxxxxx is taken" error
- How many CDN resources can I set up?
- How do I configure my cname?
- Verifying your CNAME status